NOW ON BOOKING! [Meiji Shrine & Harajuku Tour] Oct. 2nd, 2023, Starts from 10 am
Hello, everyone! It’s looooooong time no see since the COVID came here for a couple of years… Hope you’ve been wonderful now! Fortunately, we have opened our regular tour again finally!
We will reopen our regular tour for Meiji Shrine and Harajuku city strolling on Sunday, Oct. 2nd.
1. Meiji Shrine
- Main Gate (Ichi-no-torii)
- Sake barrels / Wine barrels
- Main Pavilion (Honden) / Sacred Tree / Votive Tablet
- Hall of worship (Kaguraden) / Place of worship for cars
2. Harajuku city Strolling
- Omote-sando street (the approach road for Meiji Shrine)
- Takeshita dori street (Shopping street) :The birth place of the Japanese Pop Culture. You can also find many vintage fashion clothes and good Japanese souvenirs for your friends and family.
- Ota Memorial Museum (Museum for the traditional Ukiyoe wood curving printing)
- Any other interesting photogenic spots!
[Duration] Approximately 1.5 – 2 hours
Here is the site of the booking for our tour as follows:
We’re looking forward to seeing you at the tour.